World Views

Total Pageviews

Popular Posts

Blogger Comments

Powered by Blogger.

Labels

Followers

Thursday 20 September 2012

Dear Mr Hendricks

In my opinion, I strongly believe, NO, I will convince you to believe me that we should take our netbook home.

Mr Hendricks, Room 9 and I would love to take our netbooks home. O
nly if you agree.  If you don’t have any ideas why Room 9 and I should take our netbook home, then let me give examples of why we should take our netbook home because we have a lot of learning to do. Let me tell you what I am learning. I am learning how to spell, to do maths like basic facts, also writing and reading. NOW that is important because reading is like understanding more things, talking properly and being able to read more books.

From the reasons above, I question whether you will allow us to take our netbook home. That is why I must convince you to let us to take our netbooks home. For example, Room 9 and I love our netbooks because If we love our netbook then we love learning too. Also Including, If we love our netbook then we love our netbook and nothing bad will happen to our netbook.

I strongly believe that we can take our netbook home because we have no home work. How am I supposed to learn without homework. Since I know my netbook is special to me, then I can learn more things from my netbook because my netbook has everything.

Netbooks are fun and easy nothing is hard just easy because everyone loves to learn like me, so if you allow us to take our netbook. You know, the more we take our netbook, the more we learn.

To be honest, Room 9 and I agree to take our netbook home because we are ready and if you don’t agree, someday I can take your daughter to school from home. Then after school I can take her back home or clean your car or clean your house, your garden, your washing and your shoes. I’m a good girl don't you think? If you think I am a good girl can we take our netbook home PLEASE.

For instance, If we forgot something to do for our schoold work then we can do that at home with our netbook. We don’t want to waste our time writing in our books that is because you have to walk there and walk back home, so no time to do that .  

As evidence, instead using books you can do everything in your netbooks because your netbooks have everything inside it, so it is that easy. In my support of this I would like to continue learning at home.

Furthermore, you don’t want us to waste our money on books because if you buy books then you have to buy a book every time. When you are finished your book. It looks “boring". In fact, we love learning, if we love learning then we can learn more “right”? yes, I agree and I hope you agree too.

Mr Hendricks, Room 9 and I ask you to allow us to take our netbooks home because ROOM 9 AND I ARE IN LOVE WITH OUR NETBOOKS.  

In my conclusion, I love my netbook very much. Please give me a chance to take my netbook home because I’m in love with my netbook. Mr Hendricks, don't forget I love learning. In my opinion, as you can see, I hope you let us take our netbook home.

Last but not least, it is my dream to take it home. So PLEASE Mr Hendricks we are begging you if we can take our netbooks home we can improve that we can get better by learning on our netbooks. PLEASE, PLEASE Mr Hendricks can we take our netbook home I am begging you. Just Room 9 can take their netbook home. Of course we are begging you because we have nothing to do just playing and NO learning. Thank you.

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Tainah, I can definitely tell that you love to learn. If I was Mr Hendricks I would easily be convinced by your letter. You make a very good argument Tainah!!

Unknown said...

I really want to take my netbook home too.
Have your parents done the course for the netbook?

Unknown said...

Hi Tainah I want to say that your work is
so beautiful and lovely. I hope you write another
story again.

Unknown said...

Hi Tainah I really love you blog post and I love your way you write alot. Why do you want to take your Netbook Home?

Paige said...

Wow!
That a great speech I like how you have used lots of persuasive words I really think that Mr Hendricks would let you take your netbooks home.