World Views

Total Pageviews

Popular Posts

Blogger Comments

Powered by Blogger.

Labels

Followers

Wednesday 13 March 2013


Walt: write a narrative

One day there was a Polyfest. It was in Auckland. Me my mum and my brothers and sisters went to the Polyfest. It was awesome. When we got there I got hungry so we went to buy some kebabs. It was delicious.

A Polyfest is a day that  all the cultures get to perform on stage. It is very scary to perform on stage because if you make a mistake the audience will laugh.  

I was tired and I went to sleep although it was very loud but when I woke up my parents were gone and I was lost. I ran very fast to the security guard, I told him I was lost and I am looking for my parents.

Then I saw my parents. They were in the car sleeping. Me and the guard went to the car and knocked on the window. My mum woke up and said “where have you been?” 

I said “Looking for you, Mum.” 

My mum said “Come lets go now, I am very sleepy.”    

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Ifa this story is interesting and so creative. What have you learnt about this story Ifa.