World Views

Total Pageviews

Popular Posts

Blogger Comments

Powered by Blogger.

Labels

Followers

Tuesday 26 March 2013

Swimming



When we went swimming I saw the coaches. I was very excited. F
irst they had to test us. When they were testing us I had to partner up with Kaufana.

We had to swim half a length of the pool and then come back. The coaches said that Kaufana and I were in group two. The coaches told us that they will always come on Tuesdays and Thursdays to coach us.

Although I love swimming, sometimes I forget to bring my togs and sometimes I don’t feel like swimming, especially if it is cold. Before we start to swim we always have to have a shower and when we get into the pool we have to go our coaches.

I love to go swimming because it helps you if you are stuck in the middle of the sea. If you can’t swim you will drown.    

1 comments:

Unknown said...

I know how you love to swim with the Instructors. When they are not here your teacher mostly teaches you now. By:Serena