World Views

Total Pageviews

Popular Posts

Blogger Comments

Powered by Blogger.

Labels

Followers

Monday 11 March 2013
This is me.

Hi my name is Lanu.   I was born in 2002 in New Zealand.  I am in a lovey class called room 9 and  I am a New Zealander Kiwi.

I am 10 year’s old and  I am the third youngest  in my family. I have two  brothers called , Naia and Tuki. I got four sister call Auariki,  Matharoot, Mafi and Nipa.

I like to play sports, like soccer and I  like the colour blue, green, black and rainbow colours.  Mr. Ramkolowan is the best teacher  in room 9.  

My family is from Tonga and Tuvalu.  Sometime on a Friday I go to my rugby club with Koli and Lusa, my cousins, or we go to Point England and play.

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Wonderful story Lanu. I enjoyed reading your story.