World Views

Total Pageviews

Popular Posts

Blogger Comments

Powered by Blogger.

Labels

Followers

Thursday 4 April 2013






My name is Yazmin San San Aung. I  was  born in Auckland, New Zealand Women's hospital and I am a Burmese Kiwi and I am 10 years old.

I am a Muslim and I read the Muslim  religious  book which is called the Holy Quran.  My family is not that religious but my dad is because he prays 5 times a day as we are told to by our god Allah and my dad reads the Holy Quran everyday. I am the youngest out of my whole  family.  I have 3 older brothers. My elder brother is in Burma and the 2nd one is in Malaysia and my third brother lives with us and goes to Selwyn college.

My favourite foods are  pizza , chicken , chips , sandwiches and snacks. I like all those foods because they are very delicious.

My favourite colours are purple, blue, yellow and the beautiful colours of the rainbow. My favourite sports are swimming, volleyball
and netball.  At school I want to learn about spelling, reading, writing and most of all I want to learn about maths because I am not confident in maths so I really need to learn that subject. Room 9 is a fantastic class because it is a lovely classroom and I can learn everything from my intelligent teacher, Mr Ramkolowan.












1 comments:

Principal@GI said...

What an interesting introduction and a great start to your blog.