World Views

Total Pageviews

Popular Posts

Blogger Comments

Powered by Blogger.

Labels

Followers

Wednesday 10 April 2013

Hi my name is Siua.  I was born in  Onehunga. Auckland on 2002 July 8th at 6:37 on a Wednesday. I am a Tongan and a Niuean.  I am at a school  called Glen Innes School. I am in room 9.  It is an awesome class to be in because it is fun. My Teacher’s name is Mr Ramkolowan, he is awesome.

I am 10 years old. In my family I have 6 sisters and 3 brothers.  I am the 4th one in my family to be born. My mum’s name is Lorena. She is  always nice to me. My dad’s name is Solomone. My dad sometimes gives me money . My brother’s names are Mone and Izack. Izack is the eldest boy but he is in Australia. My sister’s name’s are Kaz, Limi and Meleofa. Sometimes they play with me and other times they are at their friend’s house. My friends are Melissa, Timmy, Crystal, Moko, Fana, Arihi, Etai, Ifa, Maia, Tyreece and Asiana.
       
I like to eat oranges because you can have a drink and a snack at the same time. It is the best fruit in the world. My favourite colours are  blue, purple, red, orange and yellow. I love all sports.  In class my favourite subject to learn is Math.  I am very good at it - it is an awesome subject. The other thing I like to do is P.E.  It is fun and it keeps me fit.

In class I always smile. After school, on Tuesday’s and Thursday’s, I get ready to do some training. I play for a club called Pakuranga Jaguwas. But my team is not called  Jagwas, we are called  Bulldogs.  

I have a pet is a dog.  His is an American and British Bulldog. He is so cute.  If someone tries to rob my house  my dog will  attack him. In my spare time I like to play sports with my friends or just sit down and talk.  

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

WOW Siua!!! All About You okay!!! But maybe you could think about being CYBERSMART. Before you blogged your Self Descriptions, you could of deleted your personal details. This is because in our world, there are some crook people and we don't want anyone to know your personal details no do we? Anyway. Keep up the AMAZING work Suia!!! Well Done.
Caprice Tamaki Primary School!