World Views

Total Pageviews

Popular Posts

Blogger Comments

Powered by Blogger.

Labels

Followers

Friday 21 March 2014
Get to know me.Screenshot 2014-03-21 at 09.10.37.png
Hi I am a boy ,  9 years old.  My name is Xavier  I live in the lovely  surberb of Glen Innes , in Auckland, New Zealand.  I go to the Glen Innes school in our area called   I am proud of my green and black uniform and wear it daily to school.


I have brown eyes, and black  hair.  Sometimes I colour my hair  green  .     


The things I like doing at school are math , reading , ,   and swimm.  Going swimming everyday is sooooo cool.   I also love writing and updating my blog every week.. It is cool to see so many people from all over the world reading my writing.


Like all the students in my class, I like food.  I enjoy eating Take Away , Tody sea food , . ,, and , but my favourite is KFC


I have many friends at school too.  In school we get together to play tennis ,  ,   I love playing  with my best friend, Huntah   Sometime we get together after school for a game of rugby.

Glen Innes is a cool  place to be in.

7 comments:

Unknown said...

Kia Ora Xzavier I like the way you wrote your story and I also like the picture of you.

Joy Paton said...

Hi Xavier,
I like the way you have described yourself in your writing. Glen Innes is a great area to live in and is so many great shops. Why do you like Glen Innes so much? Remember next time to read over your writing carefully.
Keep up the great learning,

From,
Miss Paton

Unknown said...

Hi my bother you are very good at describing yourself.

Unknown said...

Dear Xavier I was inspired how you offer to share your experience about yourself. You have made good progress in your writing . How come you always love school but not home.
From liam

Unknown said...

Kia ora Xavier,
I have learned a lot about you in your story. You chose your words very carefully. Is there anything else that is special about you?

Unknown said...

Hi Xavier

why is your favourite food take aways? and do you have one favourite place you love to go to? just a random question.

Unknown said...

Xavier your story is good learn more about writing

From Sini