World Views

Total Pageviews

Popular Posts

Blogger Comments

Powered by Blogger.

Labels

Followers

Sunday 15 March 2015


Alone at home.


Last night was really scary because when my mum and dad left the house only my uncle was home with my brother and I. My uncle came inside to give us some Mcdonalds and then he was gone too.
Kovah fell asleep while we were watching a movie called Seefood.

It was a really scary movie because these two sharks named Julius and Pup. Pup was a really young shark and Julius was his big brother. They were good sharks, especially Julius. He always made sure that Pup was happy and safe. Pup was a good shark because he took care of the eggs that were about to hatch. He peeked at them when night was falling to make sure they were protected because sometimes they fell down and Pup had to heave them all the way up again.
One time Julius was really hungry and he did not want to eat his fish friends but he couldn’t help it.
He just kept on snapping and snapping at the little creatures. Then he got stuck and he whacked his fins until clouds of sand surrounded him.

Then all of a sudden  he was swiped away. Out of the ocean. When he opened his eyes, Julius saw two scary creatures he had never seen before. They were called humans. They don’t have any fins. Julius said to himself. I wonder how they swim. Just then I needed to go to the toilet so I walked softly. I noticed that no one was in the house except for my brother and I. I ran to the toilet and when I came out to wash my hands in the bathroom, I quickly dried them and ran back into the room. Kovah was snoring away.

Then my family walked inside and Kovah woke immediately. It was a very lonely night of course because I was the only one awake in the room.


6 comments:

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

Talofa Lava,Jazire,
I really enjoyed reading your story you have written to be on your blogpost. In teh weekends I watched seefood as well. When I was watching the movie with my sister Natalia I needed to go toilet and When I came back she was sleeping as well. How did you feel when you watched the last part of the movie?

Unknown said...

Malo Lelei Jazire,
I really enjoyed reading your story. Your story was quite scary but I enjoyed it. I was also alone at home too but it was in the afternoon. How did you feel when stayed at home?

Unknown said...

Kia ora Jizare.Nice work on your post it must be scary staying home by yourself and you brother.Was it the first time you stayed home alone.

Unknown said...

Kia ora, Jazire i like your work it's is very cool. Well done Jazire.

Unknown said...

Kia ora, Jazire. i am so scared of this story. You must be scared when stay at home and babysit your brothers.