World Views

Total Pageviews

Popular Posts

Blogger Comments

Powered by Blogger.

Labels

Followers

Tuesday 10 March 2015

Everybody had to get into a line and go into the pool. We had to have a turn to do breaststroke’ It was cool to swim to the other end of the pool. My eyes were red because I opened my eyes underwater and mr Shaun had just put chlorine .First we did a warm up. After that we had to do 10 laps of freestyle and then another 10 laps of backstroke. Next we learnt how to keep our hands like a rocket. The last thing we had was free time in the pool. I was happy because we had fun at the pool.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Kia orana
I really like how you talk about what you did in the swimming lesson. You must thought it was easy. Was it easy for you to do breaststroke?

Unknown said...

Kia Ora Mya, When I went swimming in the pool once I'd always have my eyes open under water because the pool was big and there were a lot of people and also because I didn't know where to go so that is why I open my eyes underwater. What is your favourite thing to do when you are in the pool?