World Views

Total Pageviews

Popular Posts

Blogger Comments

Powered by Blogger.

Labels

Followers

Sunday 28 June 2015
Screenshot 2015-06-03 at 12.39.59.png


WALT : Start procedure with an action word.


A simple circuit


Introduction


Today I will be teaching you how to make a simple circuit. It is quite simple and easy to put together. Lets get started.

Materials :
  • A battery
  • Some wires
  • A light bulb
  • A light bulb holder
  • Switch or button


Procedure
  • Screw the bulb into the bulb holder.
  • Attach one end of a wire to the “plus” terminal of the battery.
  • Attach the other end of the wire to one terminal of the bulb.
  • Get the switch and attach a wire from the other terminal of the bulb to one terminal of the switch.
  • Attach the other terminal of the switch to the “minus” terminal of the battery.
  • Turn the switch on and off. If the bulb lights up you did it right! If the bulb does not work… you did it wrong.

6 comments:

Unknown said...

Kia Ora Raymond,
I think this is a wonderful experiment to do when you're bored at home. I have done this experiment once at my old school. Next time you should try lighting the bulb with a lemon. What type of experiments have you done so far?

Unknown said...

Kia Ora Raymond,
I think this is a wonderful experiment to do when you're bored at home. I have done this experiment once at my old school. Next time you should try lighting the bulb with a lemon. What type of experiments have you done so far?

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

Hello Raymond
I like how you put the materials that are needed on your document. I have learnt something new from your procedure. I will try to do this some day. Do you enjoy researching about circuits?

leilani @ Glen Innes School said...

Hello Raymond,

I like how you specifically showed people how to make a Circuit. I made a Circuit when I was at my old school. Did you enjoy making the Circuit?

Unknown said...

Hello Raymond
It is great to see that you are learning to start a procedure with action words. My class also did something similar to this but it was instructions for jam biscuits. My older brother tried this in college and he brought it home but it didn't work. I thought it was kind of funny. I liked some of the words you used like screw and attach. Do you have any other experiments?

Keep up the amazing work Raymond